Do you feel lazy when someone tells you to get up in the morning? Obviously yes, every one of us feels the same thing. But what make us finally leave our bed? Sometimes, the fear to reach office late or the compulsion to prepare meal for our family members forces us to do that.
Moreover, we feel lazy when we lack energy or willpower to perform a particular task. Therefore, to overcome laziness, we need to motivate ourselves and change our attitude towards life. There are various ways to overcome laziness and five of them are discussed below:
1. Prepare a to-do-list: Sometimes we find ourselves burdened with a pile of work. It's really difficult to cope up with such a situation and we feel like running away. A to-do-list can help us to set priorities. When you make your list, make sure you start from simple things.
2. Remove distractions: Distractions such as TV, radio and internet are often the sources for our laziness. So remove whatever distracts you. Make sure once you have abandoned them, you will try not to get distracted by them in any way. All these things might tempt you but they make difficult for you to work sincerely.
3. Learn the art to convince your brain: You should learn the art to convince your brain either it could be the fear of not fulfilling your duty or some motivational force to complete your work. You have to figure out how you can convince your brain which can further persuade you to overcome laziness.
4. Reward Yourself: Whenever you manage to overcome your laziness and accomplished a task successfully, reward yourself. As this will motivate you next time you feel lazy. You will feel good and associate positive feelings with the work done.
5. Visualize results: Whenever you feel lazy, visualize what you would get or achieve after working hard. Just think of the benefits you would reap after accomplishing the task. You will easily overcome the inner resistance that was hindering you to complete your work.
source: Life Hacker
Weka Maoni Yako Hapa