Be honest. Do you love your love handles? No, right? In fact they don't let you fit into your skinny jeans and pencil skirts as fat gets deposited on both sides of the abdominal area. So you want to get rid of them, but how?
You won't be able to do away with those suckers with a typical ab workout as love handles lie on the top of the oblique and are very specific group of abdominal muscles. Don't lose hope as here are some ways to kick out your love handles.
1. Jogging: If you want to get rid of love handles and fats near the hip region, jogging is the best option to achieve it. It is good for your legs, thighs and waist as it remove excess of fats from the areas. But do start slow initially as you are not used to it. You can increase the distance you cover over a period of time.
2. Cycling: If you do not like jogging or running, you can go for cycling, the best alternative. Moreover, you have the option to cover a long distance as you are on wheels. It will tone your thighs and the oblique muscles near the abdominal areas. Within two-three months, you will start witnessing a change.
3. Side plank crunch: You can start from your right elbow. Keep your right foot slightly in front of your left and tightened your cores. Pull the right knee towards chest and crunch your left elbow toward it. Then bring back out to side plank position. Repeat this for 4-6 times initially and then increase it with each passing day.
4. Around the world oblique: Stand with your legs wide apart and, toes turned out just a little bit. Hold a pillow and extend your arms up straight above your head and stretch them. Bend from the hips and reach your body as far as you can to the right, hips and shoulders square forward. Then rotate it towards the floor. Twist your body back to face front, exhale and pull back up to center. Repeat this 2-4 times.
5. Make a diet plan: Make a plan about what you will consume in the morning, afternoon and evening. Include a lot of leafy vegetables and fibrous fruits in your diet. Drink at least two glass of lukewarm water in the morning before you anything. Write down everything you eat and drink as this will help you keep track of what you consume and hold you accountable.
6. Leg flutters: This is one of the best exercises to lose love handles. Lay down on your stomach, lift your head up a bit, and keep your arms out by your sides or bent at the elbows. Then, bring your knees and feet up off of the floor and kick your legs back and forth. Relax for some time and repeat this for 8-10 times.
Weka Maoni Yako Hapa