In order to ensure strong coordination of activities that are being implemented by different entities, the government is planning to recruit a Programme Assistant - procurement to join the LANES national Coordination unit which will be responsible to the Permanent Secretary – MoEST. The role of the coordination Unit will be facilitating effective implementation of the programme activities. Specifically, the unit will support achievement of the LANES Key Results on Basic Litaracy and Numeracy Skills by ensuring that programme activities contributing to the achievement of the key results are successfully implemented.
The Programme Assistant - Procurement is responsible for;
- To make sure the follow up on the implementation of the procurement plan.
- Tracking LANES departments or institutions which are implementing the program to ensure procurement laws and regulations have followed eligibly.
- Manage the handling and storage of property eligible for LANES (records)
- Ensure all procurement procedures are shown and stored in a specific file.
- perform other tasks that will be assigned to by the LANES coordinator or DPMU
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply or equivalent;
- A clear Understanding of current Government procurement Systems and procedures;
- Excellent working knowledge of Kiswahili and English languages; and
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of working experience in Procurement and Supplies, preferably within a Government of Tanzania system; as well as donor funded projects.
Terms of Employment for the position is a one year contract, renewable on a proven good performance. Salary is negotiable and will depend on candidates' experience
Application letters duly accompanied with detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org "> email@example.com
Or sent to the undersigned address before 13th June, 2016.
Weka Maoni Yako Hapa