Do you constantly feel tired throughout the day whether you are at home or in office? You lack energy even after finishing your meal and totally clueless about it. This might be happening with you for quite a long time.
You might be unaware that some of you own habits, such as consuming too much of coffee and tea, or constantly worrying about your work assignments, are making you feel sluggish.
Some people consume alcohol every night, which disturbs their sleep pattern. Such a habit is more likely to wake you up at night. You will lack energy to complete your work the next day due to lack of sleep.
There are some more reasons responsible for making you feel tired and de-motivate you to work enthusiastically. Here are they.
1. Iron deficiency: Iron deficiency means less iron in the body that means less oxygen would reach your muscles and cells as a result you feel tired all the time. It can also lead to anemia. So, eat food items that contain enough of iron.
2. Caffeine addiction: It is known fact that coffee, which contains high amount caffeine, keeps you awake for longer time. But you should not over consume it as it can change your sleep pattern.
3. Spending too much time on phone or internet: Lack of sleep is one of the main reasons why you feel lethargic the next day. Your phone and laptops should be blamed for this as too much screen time throws your system off track and interferes with your sleep pattern.
4. Skipping breakfast: It the most important meal of the day. If you are one of those who skip breakfast, there is high probability that you will feel tired all day long. Your breakfast should be a combination of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
5. Dehydration: There is no doubt that water is the most important elements of our lives. Dehydration is one of the reasons behind tiredness. Further, when your body lacks enough water, it reduces blood volume in arteries. This further slows down the speed at which oxygen reaches different parts of your body.